The planner must have a basic scenario for the event and determine the parameters associated with exhibit organization. Part of the equipment needed is planned and assumed by the organizer. The logistics of the event require::
- A floor plan
- A registration area
- Welcoming arches
- Carpets in the aisles if the hall is not carpeted
- Layouts to showcase partners
- Decorations, including plants etc.
- Rest areas for coffee breaks
- Internet cafés
- Cell phone and laptop recharging stations
- Conference rooms
- Entertainment areas
Once these aspects are organized, more or less elaborate layouts are established for exhibitor. The exhibitor will complete this supplied base at his expense.