The move from a portable to a modular or custom exhibit involves more complicated logistics in terms of shipping, handling and installation, etc. Items to consider:
- Where will the exhibit be stored between trade shows?
- Who will install and dismantle it?
- What type of carrier will be used, and what are the delays involved?
- What budgets are available for shipping, handling and assembly teams?
Even a smaller exhibit requires planning to foresee its eventual transformation into something larger. Different, even more spacious layouts may be required in the future.
All larger exhibits are designed to offer the possibility of different layout sizes. Before purchasing a larger exhibit, it is wise to inventory the types of spaces occupied to date and those planned for the future. This way, different layouts can be planned at the onset of the design process.
Many manufacturers and exporters turn to Standex for our expertise and the dynamics associated with big exhibits. The purchase of an elaborate exhibit is synonymous with top quality presentation, but also involves a number of limitations that must be considered. Before a decision is made, we conduct a detailed review of your needs and budget for the most logical solution.
One of Standex’s main strengths resides in the follow-up inherent in the delivery of a project:
- Detailed installation plans are prepared
- A trial assembly of the exhibit takes place upon delivery
- Telephone support is available for the first assembly
- Follow-up takes place after the first event to prepare for subsequent events